1. We will not be liable for any act, neglect or default on the part of any person nor any accident, damage, loss, injury, expense or inconvenience whether to person or property which the tenant or any other person may suffer or incur arising out of or in any way connected with the letting or resulting from any other cause whatsoever. We advise you to arrange your own insurance to cover yourselves and your personal belongings whilst staying at the property.
2. If the booking is made prior to six weeks of the letting a holding deposit is to be transferred and your booking form forwarded. The rental sum is then due six weeks prior to letting. We also use your holding deposit as your security deposit in case of any accidental damage sustained. This will be transferred back to you after satisfactory key/garage fob return and property inspection.
3. If the booking is made within six weeks of the letting, the whole of the rental payment is to be transferred and your booking form forwarded. We will require a security deposit paid by bank transfer also at the time of booking. This to be held in case of any accidental damage sustained, this will be repaid following satisfactory key/garage fob return and apartment inspection.
4. If a cancellation is requested more than six weeks in advance of the letting the balance of any monies paid, less the holding deposit, will be returned to the tenant. If the cancellation is requested within the six weeks prior to the letting the owner will retain the holding deposit and also reserves the right to retain the balance of the rental (should it not be possible to re-let the property for this period).
5. The number of people occupying the property may not exceed the number on the booking form.
6. The tenant agrees to keep the property and all fittings, furniture equipment and other contents in or on the property in a like state of repair and condition as at the commencement of the letting and will make good (or will arrange with us to make good) any damage, breakage, or loss that may occur during the period of letting. We will NOT keep your security deposit if you break a glass or anything minor. In this event, we would appreciate that you inform us of this so we can arrange a replacement.
7. Unless otherwise stated, the rental of the property includes rates, final clean insurance of the property, water and electricity. The property is equipped with crockery, cutlery, sheets, blankets and adequate cleaning equipment, linen and towels (not to be used as beach towels!).
8. Holiday lettings and HomeAway bookings are by the week (unless by prior arrangement) check-in time is from 4 pm on the date of arrival until 10 am check out on the date of departure. The time-lapse is to enable the property to be cleaned and inspected in between lets to ensure everything is in good order. Long lets can be arranged in advance.
9. The tenants agree not to smoke, nor to allow smoking inside the apartment at any time. If this is not strictly adhered to it will lead to a deduction from the deposit. Smoking is permitted outside on the terraces.
10. Tenants are asked to leave the property clean and tidy, you should have removed all your rubbish from the villa (we have to charge for all rubbish we need to remove) and to ensure that they take all belongings with them. On changeover days there is only time for a superficial check and a general clean. We rely upon the goodwill of our guests whose co-operation we greatly appreciate. Should the property be left in a poor condition, requiring more intensive cleaning, then this will be charged at €10 per hour and deducted from the security deposit.
11. The security deposit will be returned to the tenant within 14 days of the return of the keys/garage fob to the owner, less any deductions in accordance with the conditions listed above.
12. The acceptance of the property from the owner will be deemed an acceptance of these terms and conditions.
PLEASE NOTE: All bookings are subject to the conditions attached and must be accompanied by the appropriate deposit transfer unless the booking is made within six weeks of the commencement of the let when the total rental transfer should be forwarded.