Our Spanish Paella & Tapas Nights are a real hit in the summer and give you a traditional taste of the local cuisine.
Our BBQ nights are a laid back, fun atmosphere with nibbles, meat platters straight from the grill accompanied by hot and cold sides.
Our four-course sit-down meals are hugely popular, with our resident chef cooking some fantastic dishes all sourced with local produce. We can offer this service with wine pairings if required.
Our six-course taster menus are really quite a special evening not to be missed. Our chef will prepare you his choice of his favourite, most inspired dishes of the season, all sourced with local produce. Again, we can offer this service with wine pairings if required.
Our bespoke menus are very personal, and we request that our resident chef speaks with you directly to discover your favourite ingredients to put together a fantastic meal for you and all of your guests.
All of our evenings can be accompanied with entertainment, bar staff etc.
Our wine tasting service is a great evening for all wine lovers. Our professional sommelier will discuss with you directly regarding your preferences and then bring a selection of fine wines, so that you and your guests can have a personal wine tasting evening from the comfort of your villa. This can also be accompanied perfectly with one of our private chef evenings.
These can all be accompanied with Cocktail Jugs like Mojitos, Margaritas or Sangria, Spanish guitarists DJ’s, Spanish dancers and even a professional Serrano ham slicer to make your night one to remember!
Below we have some example menus, but these may differ from the menus we have on your arrival as we get all local fresh produce and therefore our menus change by the season.
Our BBQ is laid back and provides a fun atmosphere. We serve you a selection of fresh local breads, Alioli and Mojo Verde dips & Local olives while we get everything prepared.
We have a selection of BBQ dishes and can accommodate changes depending on your taste and requirements. Based on regular feedback from our guests, the most popular and requested choices are as follows:
- BBQ Baby back sticky ribs
- Chicken Wings/Legs (we offer a selection of BBQ, Argentinean, Chinese, Mojo Verde, Hot & Spicy)
- Traditional Malagueño pork “Pinchitos” Kebabs
- Chorizo and Potato kebab
- Green Salad
- Cous Cous Salad
- Homemade Coleslaw
- Caprese Salad
- Corn on the Cob (Grilled or Mexican)
Paella And Tapas Daytime/Evening
A Spanish favourite! Our large paella can be prepared as either mixed or solely seafood, combined with a selection of local tapas. If requested, the chef can arrange all of this in front of you while you all enjoy your evening as an added part of the entertainment.
The tapas selection can vary depending on the season and your preference and package, but always come accompanied with the following:
- Local fresh breads,
- Homemade Aliolis and Mojo Verde. (Traditional Spanish dips)
- Local olives
- Local cheese (matured selected Manchego Cheese with Cane Honey and Walnuts) and a selection of premium serrano ham served with fresh melon.
If you are interested in our Deluxe version, this contains all the tapas listed above plus the following additions:
- Ham and Cheese Croquettes,
- Grilled figs with melting Gorgonzola,
- Locally selected dates wrapped in pancetta
- Padron Peppers
- Patatas Bravas
- Traditional Anchovies in vinegar
If you choose the Paella, then we recommend the above tapas to be enough for most appetites. However, if you decide to only opt for the tapas, then the deluxe version is highly recommended, along with a few added seasonal tapas carefully selected by the chef.
Luxury Four Course Meal:
- Chef Amuse Bouche
- Gin & Tonic Infused Salmon, Goats Cheese, Burnt Onion, Watercress, Wasabi
- Colliflower Trio, Curried Onion Frita, Homemade Curried Ketchup relish.
- Chicken filled with Gorgonzola wrapped in Parma Ham & Truffled Pomme Puree
- Herb crusted fillet of Cod & Horseradish Pomme Puree
- White chocolate cheesecake
Luxury Six Course Taster Menu:
- Chef Amuse Bouche
- Scallops, Lime mayo, pickled cucumber, watercress
- Crispy Duck Salad
- Salt and pepper squid, black ink risotto.
- Belly pork, parsnip puree, Caramelised Apple, Black pudding crumb
- Lemon dessert & homemade limoncello.
* this menu varies based on the seasons. We kindly request that you ask if this is still the menu available at your time of arrival to avoid disappointment.